Computer Repairs Melbourne
PC & Mac Repair. Fast and reliable computer, Mac and laptop repair service. Just think MacBook & iPad repairs Melbourne – AMT Electronics staff are here to assist you.
A.M.T Computer Services offer a complete on site computer repair service to homes and businesses across Australia. IT Support, Networking Help, Software and more.
AMT electronics is the best Computer repairs shop accredited Centre in Melbourne CBD. We offer expert repairs for all brands of computers, laptops, tablets, phones, printers, networking, hardware and/or software installations, among a wide range of other services. All repairs are provided by our qualified technicians either in house or at your site. Look no further when you ask yourself for laptop repairs near me or computer help Melbourne.
- Cracked Screen, Hard Drive, Keyboard, Software Replacement & Water Damaged for Macbook Air & Pro.
- Building a new computer system to meet your personalised specifications.
- Upgrading your existing computer.
- Repair your computer or other hardware/device if it has stopped working or is performing unreliably.
- Maintenance of your computer or other hardware to ensure it is running at optimum levels (recommended that you do this at scheduled intervals).
- Reclaiming your data files after your computer is affected by a security breach or viral attack.
- Installing and configuring software for your computer system, including operating system, anti-virus, or other specialised software packages.
You can drop off in our store and an express turn-around service is available for urgent Laptop Computers. If you have a unique problem or enquiry, please Contact Us.
Open 6 days a week in Melbourne CBD, easy and convenient location, no appointment required!
Simply Contact Us for more information Phone: 03 9663 9111 or write us.
Computer repairs Melbourne
- How many days does it take to repair a laptop?
- A: This greatly depends on the issues with the device. In most cases a repair can be done the same day, within a few hours. Special cases or less common devices will need longer for repairs.
- What are the general guidelines for repairing computers?
- A: The general guidelines our staff are trained to follow are to ensure the device is working after the repair, to give our customers quality products and do our best to provide customers a fast turn-around.
- What precautions should I take before giving my laptop for repair?
- A: Generally you do not need to take any precautions before handing your device to us for repair. We do our best to ensure no data will be lost and your device will be returned to you without anything missing. However, if you are able to make a backup of your device before handing it to us, we do encourage you to do that. Just in-case something does go wrong with the repair.