Important data can be stored in all types of different devices, and it is always a good idea to keep a backup of important data. Even with a backup, sometimes things can go wrong and AMT Electronics can help when issues arise with your precious data. With access to a clean room, we are data recovery specialists. Whether you are a business or individual, we can do everything possible to recover your precious data no matter what device it is stored in.
Any data storage device is eligible, no matter if you need memory card data recovery, SSD data recovery, USB data recovery, iPhone data recovery, Raid data recovery or any other devices data recovery. Contact our Melbourne CBD store to start your data recovery process or read more here along with our FAQ.
AMT Electronics provides specialist licensing solutions to organisations and institutions. If you are an existing licensee, we can provide cross and direct upgrade solutions for any vendor brand including Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, MYOB, Quicken and many more! If you are looking to license software please contact us before your purchase. More often than not we are able to provide a simple licensing strategy that reduces complexity and long term cost to you. Please contact our licensing specialist for further assistance.
Accredited Repair Centre
We offer expert repairs for all brands of phones, tables, laptops, computers, printers, and networking, hardware and/or software installations, amongst a wide range of other services. All repairs are provided by our qualified technicians either in house or at your site. Some of our specialist services include:
- Repairing your broken mobile phone or tablet, including phone repairs and iPhone screen repairs and other faults.
- Building a new computer system to meet your personalised specifications;
- Upgrading your existing computer;
- Repair your phone, tablet, computer or other hardware/device if it has stopped working or is performing unreliably;
- Maintenance of your computer or other hardware to ensure it is running at optimum levels (recommended that you do this at scheduled intervals);
- Configuring and installing network infrastructure for your home or office;
- Reclaiming your data files after your computer is affected by a security breach or viral attack; and
- Installing and configuring software for your computer system, including operating system, anti-virus, or other specialised software packages.
You can drop off at any of our store, and an express turn-around service is available for urgent repairs. If you have a unique problem or enquiry, please Contact Us.
You have the following finance option:
- CIT Group – find more information on their website or ask our friendly staff.
Simply Contact Us for more information.