â€¢ Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports
– Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
â€¢ Advanced Local Call Switching
– Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
â€¢ Complete SIP and T.38 support
– Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
â€¢ Easy Management & Provisioning
– Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
â€¢ Outstanding Interoperability
– Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CXÂ®, Asteriskâ„¢, PingTelâ„¢ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
â€¢ Supported by SmartNodeâ„¢ Redirection Service
– A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
â€¢ Up to 8 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls (depending on the model)
â€¢ H.323v4, SIPv2 (B2BUA capable, multi-instance, simultaneous support of multiple registrars and direct IP dialing)
â€¢ SIP call transfer, redirect
â€¢ DTMF in-band & out-of-band
â€¢ All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
â€¢ CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab
â€¢ G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
â€¢ G.711 transparent fax and bypass
Call Switching and Services
â€¢ Virtual interfaces
â€¢ Regular expression based call routing and nuMBer manipulation
â€¢ NuMBer blocking
â€¢ Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
â€¢ Transparent line extension
â€¢ Fallback Routing: Soft fallback to alternative route(s)
â€¢ 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
â€¢ Short haul loop 1.1km @3REN
â€¢ EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
â€¢ Programmable AC impedanc