Gigabyte M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD 256GB V2 1700/1100 MB/s 180K/250K IOPS 2280 80mm 1.5M hrs MTBF HMB TRIM & S.M.A.R.T Solid State Drive 5yrs Wty
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 256GB*
Warranty: Limited 5-year or 300TBW
Sequential Read Speed : up to 1700 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 1100 MB/s**
HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Interface PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor M.2 2280
Total Capacity 256GB
Warranty Limited 5-year or 300TBW
NAND NAND Flash
External DDR Cache N/A
Sequential Read speed Up to 1700 MB/s
Sequential Write speed Up to 1100 MB/s
Random Read IOPS Up to 180K
Random Write IOPS Up to 250K
Dimension (W x H x L) 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF) 1.5M hours
Power Consumption (Active) Avg. read : 2.6W ; Write : 2.4W
Power Consumption (Idle) 1.9mw
Temperature (Operating) 0Â°C to 70Â°C
Temperature (Storage) -40Â°C to 85Â°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written’ is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 300TBW, whichever comes first.