TurboCAD Designer 2018 – Digital Download
Ready to use 2D CAD for Beginners
- Affordable CAD with all the features you demand from a 2D CAD application at a great price.
- Easy to Learn and Use thanks to our video getting started guide, context-sensitive help, and flexible UI with beginner, intermediate, and advanced modes.
- Complete 2D Drafting & Detailing including hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools.
- Easy, handle-based editing, snaps, drawing aids, and new centerline and center mark tools speed design.
- Design Director for object property management.
- Simple File Sharing with AutoCAD®2018.DWG & .DXF, SketchUp .SKP, save to PDF and more!
- Over 10 new and improved features have been added in 2018.
- Once you’ve mastered 2D design, easily upgrade to the 2D/3D features of TurboCAD Designer 2018.
Proven CAD Solution for Over 20 Years
TurboCAD® 2018 is a name you can trust. Year over year, it’s the industry’s most versatile and consumer friendly CAD application, with over 2 million sold worldwide.
Display tools with full explanations in the beginner mode. Switch to intermediate or expert mode to gain screen space as you become more familiar with TurboCAD®. Users can even resize dialog boxes as needed for your design environment. Adjust the screen size, resolution, and more. Resizing works with the majority of dialog boxes including general property pages, multiline text, dimensions, program setup, and Drawing options pages.
A Complete Set of 2D Drafting and Detailing Tools
- Arcs, Bezier Curve, Circles, Ellipses, Construction, Lines, Double Lines, Irregular, Polygon, Lines, Multi-Lines, Parallel Lines, Perpendicular Lines, Points, Polygon, Polyline
- Point Marker Tool
- Chamfer/Fillet, Align
- Insert Picture, Text, Object, Brush Style
- Transform: Move, Rotate, Scale
- Revision Cloud
- 2 Types of Spline Curves
- Array Copy for Drafting Repeating Objects
- Boolean Add, Subtract, Intersect
- Multiple Object Trim and Extend
- Stretch, Split, Trim, Meet Two Lines, Break, Extend
- 2D Measurements – Angle, Area, Coordinates, Distance
- Smart, Quick and Baseline which allow you to dimension automatically.
- Associative Dimensions – freely move, rotate, or resize the associated objects and the dimension will retain its position relative to the objects, and the dimension text will change automatically to reflect changes.
- Precise Dimensioning up to 10 decimal points.
- Formats include: Architectural, Fractional, Engineering, Decimal, and Surveyor.
- Multi-Text formatting and scaling options
- Linear and angular dimension tools now allow users to specify a fixed length for line extensions and the value for that length.
- The ability to globally define dimensions at the drawing level
Pick Point & Path Hatching, Bitmap Fills, and Transparency
Super Selector Modes
Drag modes offer precise control over object selection for faster, easier modification of your drawing. Also, a previous selection function allows users to quickly jump back to the last selection with which there was a modification, and restore the selection.
- Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector.
- Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects inside a closed polygon.
- Crossing Polygon Selector Mode selects objects crossing or within a closed polygon.
- Fence Selector Mode selects objects touched by an open polygon.